... sharing my creativity through stamping, photography, thoughts and other stuff!
Saturday, March 14, 2009
diva sketch challenge
my sketch card this week for udi is done with the "embrace life" set and urban garden dsp. (i have a feeling this set will be discontinued come july because the new "fifth avenue floral" is so popular.)
some quick layering, glitter and the greeting in the styled silver hardware and it's good to go.
To my little cyber space. I created this to become more computer savvy and share stuff with you that I like (or don't like).
I use to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, but was unable to stay active because of the economy in my state. I hope to still be able to share my creativity in rubber stamping with you, as well as, some of my photos, thoughts and things that inspire me.
My artwork is shared for your personal inspiration and enjoyment, and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, etc.
You are welcome to CASE (Copy And Share Everything) any artwork I share for your personal use (such as personal projects, swaps and your classes) with proper credit to the creator. Thanx so much for your consideration and support.
5 comments:
love the flowers and of course - the bling :)
Love it--just gorgeous!!
Carol I love this ... I did enjoy using this sketch and love what you've done with it too. I so love those flowers :D
beautiful Carol - love the colors and how you cut the flowers out!!
I love this card!!!!!! I really like the way you scattered the flowers!
Post a Comment