the weeks are speeding by . . . is it already pushing the middle of may? wow.
here is my card for this week's udi sketch challenge. i'm not sure if it's me or the sketch, but there were some issues with proportion.
i colored the stamp with markers and then used the aqua painter to spread the color around a bit. i didn't want it to "heavy" and like how there is a hint of color inside the flowers.
this card will be going to a friend who's mom died this week.
4 comments:
I had a tough time sizing everything out, too. But I love your card - the flowers look great!
I love the colors on here!
I'm so sorry you needed a sympathy card, but I'm sure it will be appreciated. It is so pretty.
Hugs!
Very pretty, Carol. Those colors are great together.
Post a Comment