i wanted to use the colors and thought garden green was close to the green pictured. i am SO NOT an earth tones person and i think it looks hideous. i didn't even have any garden green and had to use a piece from the "mat pack sampler."
my little beverage is cute though with some dsp used for the colors and crystal effects on the glass.
it looks like a christmas card gone very very bad. haha.
4 comments:
You are way too hard on yourself! I love your shiny drink! And just think... you have a Christmas wreath ready for your Christmas cards! ;)
Love you!
i agree with Elizabeth - you are way too hard on yourself! crystal effects is a great addition to the glass.
Your card is great, Carol! The colors look good together. I like the scallops and the crystal effects on the glass.
I think it turned out great - I love it!!
Post a Comment