this was a quick card to put together. i stamped with versamark and then used the stampin' pastels to color the image. i roughed up the edges a bit, added some ribbon and voila! cute fall card. enjoy.
Thursday, October 1, 2009
diva inspiration challenge
it's time for some inspiration!!! autumn is my favorite time of year so how could i not love the picture this week on the diva blog.
this was a quick card to put together. i stamped with versamark and then used the stampin' pastels to color the image. i roughed up the edges a bit, added some ribbon and voila! cute fall card. enjoy.
this was a quick card to put together. i stamped with versamark and then used the stampin' pastels to color the image. i roughed up the edges a bit, added some ribbon and voila! cute fall card. enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the "fallen" leaves on the ground. Great idea and beautiful card!
Beautiful card, Carol! Great minds think alike. Thoughts & Prayers was exactly what I thought of when I saw the inspiration photo...LOL. Glad I checked the samples first! TFS! Mary
Carol - I love it! I think I need to drag out my pastels :)
Oh, this is a great autumn card! The fallen leaves are a perfect addition.
Post a Comment