Thursday, March 19, 2009

diva inspiration challenge

thursday comes once a week and so does udi's inspiration challenge. here is this weeks card.

a little bit of this and a little bit of that and you have a cute little peep chick all dressed up and no where to go. i just love this stamp!

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love the way you "dressed" your little chick!

Hugs!

Maria Williams :) said...

This card is TOO CUTE!! i love the bright colors!!!

RuthieB said...

How cute is she!!!!! I love the little bow in her "hair"!

carolm said...

this is the sketch for the 19th. quit looking at it until then. i thought i had repost it.

computer idiot!!!

xoxo

Christy Tyler said...

I love the band across the card. Always LOVE your work!

Christy
www.UrbanStampGirl.com

Anonymous said...

Carol, your card is TOO CUTE! Hugs

Carpenter's said...

I think this card is fantastic!! How have you been?