i wasn't sure if i would be able to participate this week either just trying to wind down. i had several thank you cards to make and a few sympathy cards as well. when i went to see what the challenge was this week one of my cards matched. woo hoo me!
so, without further ado, here is my inspiration for this week for the udi challenge.
elegant eggplant textured cardstock with the manhattan texture plate flower in vellum. i used a marker to color the raised embossing and added three purple bling brads.
5 comments:
I knew you would run with the purple theme...hehehee!
I'm glad you got to play this week and hope things calm down for you in your neck of the woods!! :)
A purple card! Who would have guessed? LOL
Your card is beautiful, and I'm so glad you were able to get some creating done! I can't wait to see pics of Missy's graduation! (hint hint)
xoxoxo
Love it! Thanks so much for taking the time to do this. It is very elegant....and of course I love the purple :)
beautiful card Carol - love it!! I need that Manhattan texture die now!!
Beautiful Carol!!! Clean and simple!!
Post a Comment