Saturday, October 2, 2010



my card is lookin' a bit pale this morning. guess i need to learn more about the settings on my camera. i took it in natural light too. hmmm.

our sketch on udi is very basic and simple. i really couldn't go too wrong with it today.

i had a scrap of dsp for the background, embossed the mini medallion and added a little butterfly to the tag that hangs from the ribbon. the medallion is also popped up with a dimensional. easy peasy.

adriana is next on your skip through the sketches. have a great first weekend of october! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lighting is always tough for me, too.
But your card is pretty anyway :)
The medallion is so pretty - will have to take a look at that set...

Becky - stampin' and sewin' in the tulip city said...

Very nice! I like the medallion and the thin ribbon in the corner...I don't have any of that kind yet!

I tried to take my picture outside this time and the wind kept blowing it away...all the pictures were blurry!

RuthieB said...

I love the medallion with the striped paper! Great card!